The gathering in Berlin will provide an opportunity for the researchers to discuss about the various challenges posed by influenza strains. From its seasonal occurrence to global challenges the threat of influenza spread has jeopardized most of our normal life. Researches are along the way for an effective and potent vaccination which is yet to realize its fullest goal. The researchers from Virology, Microbiology, Public health, Immunologists, Physicians, NHS and healthcare will be available to exchange their thoughts and clinical outcomes on treating flu and related variants.
The conference tracks are set to cover various perception of researches involved with flu and control measures. This would help to accommodate every possible researchers working on flu to help build a vivid picture about this common infectious disease. We will have speakers, poster sessions and workshops designed to represent the talks from experts and students.
OMICS International, has organized more than 300 conferences around the world. Our goal is to reach the scientific knowledge to All, through our +500 open access journals from all the leading themes of life science, engineering and technology.- 2016 is organized with the support of the editorial board from the : Journal of Infectious Diseases & Therapy, Journal of Infectious Diseases and Diagnosis, Advances in Influenza Research, Journal of Vaccines & Vaccination, Journal of Virology & Antiviral Research.
- Health-Care Professionals
- Researchers and Scientists
- Training Institutes
- Universities and Colleges Students
- Associations and Societies
- Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Companies
- Business Entrepreneurs
This includes prompt keynote presentations, Oral talks, Poster presentations and Exhibitions.
Influenza 2016 stand for advertising of the products/services of the companies shall be placed in the exhibition area throughout the conference.
We have the pleasure to invite and welcome you for the participation to our exciting conference. Let us meet in one of the most glorious cities in the world.
- Influenza Vaccines: Designs and Developments
- Pathogenicity of Influenza Virus
- Influenza: Causes, Symptoms and Treatment
- Global Market for Influenza Vaccine Manufactures
- Influenza Vaccines : Safety and Effectiveness
- Antiviral Drug Development and Treatment Strategies, Including Vaccination
- Advances in Viral Detection and Identification Technologies
- Computational Biology Application for Influenza Research
- Host Genetics of Infection and Immunology
- Influenza Lung Immunology: Major Aspects
- Animal Flu-Ecology
- Virus as Vectors for Human Gene Therapy
- Evolution and Epidemiological Aspects of Influenza
- Entrepreneurs Investment Meet
- All accepted abstracts will be published in respective OMICS International Journals.
- Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by Cross Ref.
See more at: http://influenza.conferenceseries.com/